An Author's Thoughts
THE AUTHOR
 
Paula Beaty

Name:
Paula Beaty

Location:
Baytown, Tx

I'm married with 2 wonderful children. My house seems to have become a zoo overnight, filling up with dogs and ferrets and who knows what else. I'm always on the go do this or that. After all, being a wife and mother is a full-time job. When do I get the chance to write you ask? Well I do my best to squeeze writing into my very hectic life. It's not easy sometimes but I manage to get it done. Somehow.

WIP's
 

Wolfe Investigations, Inc
Progress: 55%
(27374 - 50000)


Wolfe Investigations, Inc 2
Progress: 9%
(4359 - 50000)


School of Hard Knocks
Progress: 22%
(13410 - 60000)


Charisma Lost
Progress: 8%
(4947 - 60000)


CONTESTS
 

There are no contests at this time.


ON SALE NOW
 

Cover art (c) Kat Richards 2005
Available at
New Concepts Publishing
in e-book
$4.99
or
in paperback
$11.99


THE BEATY SHOP

PaulaBeaty dot com Teddy Bear
$14.99

PaulaBeaty dot com Mug
$12.99

Support This Site

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

I love my host

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gay Rights

WARNING: Author's opinion about to be spewed on the subject of gay rights and political hypocrits. If such things offend you please do not read any further.

Okay I have to put in my two cents no matter they are worth to the public at large. Texas voters have just shown their true colors as all out hypocrits and chicken shits. They have voted to make the law state that a marriage is by definition a union between a man and a woman. Therefore, telling all homosexuals that they don't have a chance in hell of ever being able to make a lifetime commitment to each other that the government will recognize. Now pardon me but where do these people of America freakin' get off trying to tell others how they should live their lives or whom they should love. ATTENTION, ATTENTION HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A DISEASE THAT YOU CAN CURE WITH TREATMENT AND MEDICINE!!! These are human beings that have the same rights as you straight people do. The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. No one is guaranteed happiness just the right to pursue it and you jack asses have just effectively taken away their right to pursue it. So you think it will tear down the sacred thing that is marriage, well I hate to tell you all but homosexuality didn't do that assholes like yourselves have done that. Look around at how many marriages end in divorce each year, marriages that are between a man and a woman. They end for many reasons, they just can't get along, money woes, they grow in different directions and have different dreams, they got married for the wrong reasons (i.e. children), etc. Whta is eroding away at the core of this wonderful country is the fact that you people seem to think that what you think is morality and if others disagree with what you call moral then they are bad. Bad homo don't kiss that man he is supposed to be your basketball playing, beer guzzling, football watching buddy, not your cuddle in front of the t.v., holding hands, making out butt buddy. BUt how many of you were so in outrage over the fact that the president's dick fell into the mouth of an intern. Not so many! What's wrong with this country? I would love to know the statistics of the voters. You know how many were blacks that voted that homosexuals should not be allowed to marry cause it wasn't that long ago that blacks weren't allowed to marry white folk. We've come a long way and yet haven't come far enough. You people spew off stuff from the bible taht apparently says in your translation that being gay is wrong in the eyes of God. I, of course, don't seem to get passed the commandment that says LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. Or past the Constitution set forth by our Fore fathers that says all men are created equal. I can, however, see that the same idiots who read that and said it applies only to MEN not women are the ones who read LOVE THY NEIGHBOR and say hey he doesn't live next door to me so I don't have to love and accept him. Oh and one more thing before I shut up, why is it that just about any man you ask that answers honestly will tell you that a fantasy of theirs is to be see two women together and maybe even engage in the act with them, get sick at the thought of two men together or even those two women being in love and not just knocking boots. When you see two lovers on the street (a man and a woman) and they are kissing and pinching each others tushy do you automatically picture them in bed getting it on? NO! you say...then why is it that if you see two women or two men doing exactly the same thing all of a sudden you are grossed out. Check yourselves people. Human rights not gay rights or straight rights. We should be fighting for human rights!!!

Comments on "Gay Rights"

 

Blogger Angela Pritchard said ... (10:38 AM) : 

A-Frickin-Men Sister! This country's full of nothing but hipocrits. I'm not gonna go into my views of the place but I think you know how I feel. Maybe in the near future I'll post on my blog about my feelings regarding this shit-hole of a country. But yeah, last time I checked gay people were human beings so why should they be treated any differently the straights? People shun what they don't understand and hate what they can't accept. Silly little people, human rights are for everyone.

 

Blogger ricky said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Your problems in America are unreal. In the land of the free?

They are starting to creep into Canada now, Ralph Reed is speaking to a new Christian Activist group on successfully running campaigns and raising money.

We will keep on them, exposing their agenda. Hopefully Canadians will see through the stealth candidates, the slick ads and the "pro-family" bs.

Good luck in your struggle.

 

Blogger Chimera said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Paula, I caught your comment on Rick Barnes' blog and came to visit (hi, Rick!)...

Just for the record, I agree with every word. But do you have to sugar-coat it and then wrap it in cotton floss and make it all pretty? Tell us what you really think! lol

Hmm...word verification was "vodkc." Almost, dammit!

 

Blogger Amie Stuart said ... (8:09 AM) : 

I stumbled in *g* was so sick I forgot to blog about this this week--is it too late? Gaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so ashamed to be from such a backward state!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

That's right CeCe your from Houston if I remember correctly. I was so ashamed to hear that Chambers County had the highest vote against gay marriage. That's where I am. I knew these people were stobby but I didn't realize that they were so prejudice and hateful that they can't see how what they are doing to our society by saying NO you can't be gay and married.

 

post a comment
Content & Opinions © 2005 - 2006 Paula Beaty. Site Design by Angela Pritchard.