An Author's Thoughts
THE AUTHOR
 
Paula Beaty

Name:
Paula Beaty

Location:
Baytown, Tx

I'm married with 2 wonderful children. My house seems to have become a zoo overnight, filling up with dogs and ferrets and who knows what else. I'm always on the go do this or that. After all, being a wife and mother is a full-time job. When do I get the chance to write you ask? Well I do my best to squeeze writing into my very hectic life. It's not easy sometimes but I manage to get it done. Somehow.

WIP's
 

Wolfe Investigations, Inc
Progress: 55%
(27374 - 50000)


Wolfe Investigations, Inc 2
Progress: 9%
(4359 - 50000)


School of Hard Knocks
Progress: 22%
(13410 - 60000)


Charisma Lost
Progress: 8%
(4947 - 60000)


CONTESTS
 

There are no contests at this time.


ON SALE NOW
 

Cover art (c) Kat Richards 2005
Available at
New Concepts Publishing
in e-book
$4.99
or
in paperback
$11.99


THE BEATY SHOP

PaulaBeaty dot com Teddy Bear
$14.99

PaulaBeaty dot com Mug
$12.99

Support This Site

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

I love my host

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Dawn of a New Day

So here it is...far, far too long since I wrote here. Amazing how time flies by without you realizing it. Life has a way of taking over and there you sit not doing a damn thing it seems. I've plotted. I've downloaded pictures for all my Wolfe Investigations Inc. heroes and heroines. They look gooooood too. I've built backstories and character worksheets, even written a little something here or there, but haven't finished a dang thing in the past year and a half. My talented sister (webmistress) created a seal for my WII series. She's awesome. And yet I haven't finished one dang book in that series even though I love those characters. I think I get upset because I don't write in order. the scenes jump out at my at different times and then I string them together to make the story. Night Stalker was the only thing I wrote from beginning to end. Maybe that is why that one is finished and published. Broken Cowboy is still being perfected so that I can try it at some other publishers this year, hopefully. Motivation.............what's my Motivation????????

Ever think that pulling your hair out by the roots is a good thing? On the home front all is well. Now on to the book front.........

Comments on "The Dawn of a New Day"

 

post a comment
Content & Opinions © 2005 - 2006 Paula Beaty. Site Design by Angela Pritchard.